BOOK CHICK CITY’S
Urban Fantasy & Paranormal Romance
Reading Challenge 2013!
I enjoy reading Urban Fantasy and, especially, Paranormal Romance Books very much, so this challenge will be a very fun experience for me! If this is true for you, too, do not hesitate to clock on the banner above!
To sign up you MUST make a post on your blog about participating in the challenge. Please feel free to use the banner above in your post or on your sidebar, however, a link back to this post via the image, so others can join the challenge if they wish, would be much appreciated.
- Timeline: 01 Jan 2013 – 31 Dec 2013
- Rules: There are FOUR (4) LEVELS to choose from
- One Howl: Read 12 UF/PNR books in 2013
- Two Howls: Read 24 UF/PNR books in 2013
- Three Howls: Read 36 UF/PNR books in 2013
- Four Howls: Read 48 UF/PNR books in 2013
- You don’t have to select your books ahead of time, you can just add them as you go. Also if you do list them upfront you can change them, nothing is set in stone! The books you choose can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.
- You can join at anytime. All books read in 2013 count towards the challenge regardless of when you sign up.
- At the beginning of Jan 2013, you will find a link to specific month to add your reviews.
- Audiobooks are accepted.
- This challenge can crossover to other challenges.
- You DO NOT have to write reviews of the books you read, but if you decide to then there will be a place each month for you to link up your reviews.
- You don’t have to have a blog to join in – for those without a blog but who use Goodreads, Amazon, LibraryThing etc, you can add the URL to where you track your books.
I am personally counting on reading approximately 36 UF/PNR books this year, so I opt for Three Howls, which is the third level of this Challenge!