My 100th Review on Goodreads: Dirty Little Secrets (J.J. Graves Mystery #1) by Liliana Hart

Two days ago I finished reading a book I particularly enjoyed. I found it by chance in an app of a site I've been a member of, for more than 4 years. And, I started reading it completely by chance, too. I had no idea it was a published book that was there only for advertising reasons. I had the impression it was just another book a self-published author decided to upload on Wattpad.
Imagine my surprise when it proved to be a quite awesome read. It was exactly what I needed after  long month of no reading at all! Not to mention my recent love for criminology and stuff. So, it all blended quite nicely.
I absolutely recommend that book to anyone. There are murders, but not gruesomely described or anything, so it will provide a nice read even to people that aren't particular fans of the mystery/crime genre.
Take a taste below.



Dirty Little Secrets (J.J. Graves Mystery #1)


My Review on GR:

One of the best books I've read lately, found completely by chance on Wattpad. For quite some time I've been interested in such matters and reading this book made me even more enthusiastic. The author completely achieved making me relate to the heroine and the passions in her life. Everything was well-written and progressed smoothly. There were many surprises, which was expected and accepted, seeing as it was a mystery novel. [(Spoiler Alert - Do not keep reading past that point, because of potential spoiler ahead) My only comment would be for the actual culprit, not to be so indifferent in the rest of the story. I would like it very much if there were many suspects and one of them was the actual murderer. That doesn't mean there weren't quite a few suspects already, though. For some of them I was even sure for the most of the novel, until they became the victims. (hide spoiler) (End of potential spoiler - Keep reading after that point)] There was quite much suspence and intense cliffhangers between the chapters. All in all, I loved the novel and I'm glad there more novels about J.J. Graves and her lives.



No comments:

Post a Comment