Reading Challenges 2013 - Reviewed

My 2013's resolutions included achieving my goal to read 100 books. Every year, I participate in Challenges, but sadly, I can never achieve them. In 2012 it was a busy semster, indeed. But this year? This year I was just lazy. And, there was a point where I was so bored of reading the same things again and again, I was constantly looking for new books and new authors! I found some, not many, and I liked even less.


2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Cat has read 54 books toward her goal of 70 books.


Nevertheless, I achieved reading 54 books towards my Goodreads goal of 70! Of course, I've read much much more this year, considering all these projects I have for university, demanding from me to read scientific articles of 100 pages and more! But, of course, I can't have all these articles, essays, and even some of those books, listed on Goodreads. This would take too much time, which I'd rather spend otherwise.

I also, participated in Book Chick City's 100 Books In A Year Challenge 2013. Of course, according to this challenge, I had to read 100 fictional books in a year, something I didn't really achieve! But, well, there is always next year!


Fictional Books I read during 2013:


1. A Cajun Werewolf Christmas (Stormy Weather #6) by Selena Blake
2. The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines #3) by Richelle Mead
3. Witches 101: A Witches of East end Primer (The Beauchamp Family) by Melissa de la Cruz
4. Storm Born (Dark Swan #1) by Richelle Mead
5. Kidnapping the Laird by Terri Brisbin
6. Iron Kissed (Mercy Thompson #3) by Patricia Briggs
7. Rogue (Shifters #2) by Rachel Vincent
8. The Gauntlet (Cassandra Palmer #0.5) by Karen Chance
9. The Queen's Witch (Cassandra Palmer #0.6) by Karen Chance
10. Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison
11. Matched (Matched, #1) by Ally Condie
12.The Hot Girl's Friend by Lisa Scott
13. Dirty Little Secrets (J.J. Graves Mystery #1) by Liliana Hart


No comments:

Post a Comment